By Elaine Scully Styling
There are no rules as to the style of your outfit for a Wedding as long as you:
> Dress to flatter your figure
> Dress to suit your personality
> Dress to feel comfortable and ultimately confident
Choose shoes that you can walk in, there's nothing worse than putting enormous effort into looking fabulous and then having to hobble up the isle under the scrutiny of every woman there......it's just not a good look. To make sure your new shoes are walkable try on both shoes before buying!
Remember Accessories for a wedding guest outfit are just as important as your dress/outfit so put some thought into your choices.
Instead of going to the expense of a wrap, look for a wide scarf it works out far cheaper. If you have a bigger budget then a jacket or shrug is an option also.
Irish Summer Wedding Look one
1. Definitions Lace Panel Maxi Dress, €89, Littlewoods
Available in sizes 8 to 24
2. Lauren Suede Look Heart Bag, €28, Boohoo
3. Aruba Stone Arm Cuff, €14.99, Folkster
4. Studded Point Court Shoe, €87, River Island
Irish Summer Wedding Look two
1. Lace Shoulder Flippy Dress, €88, Warehouse
Available in sizes 6 to 18 in colours Blue, Pink and Navy
2. Ombre Border Scarf, Was €12, Now €9, Oasis
3. Metal Edge Structured Clutch, Was €37 Now €19, Oasis
4. Multicoloured Lace-Up Sandal, Was €89.95 Now €59.99, Zara
5. Lime pyramid drop earrings, €11, Dorothy Perkins