by Anne Hutton Makeup & Beauty, Carlow
1. Blend a little concealer around the eye area to brighten the peepers, and hide dark circles, then set with a little powder.
2. Dust a little nude or light nude pink eyeshadow under the browbone and into the inner corners of the eyes to make the eyes look more open.
3. With your ring finger or a flat eyeshadow brush, dab a deep purple powder shadow onto the lids, only up to the socket line.
4. Using a fluffy eyeshadow blending brush, blend along the sockets with a lighter shade of purple until both eyes looks even and well blended.
5. Line the upper and lower lash lines with black kohl pencil, and smudge with a cotton bud.
6. Line along the lower rim of the eye with black kohl (you can skip this step on smaller eyes)
7. Finish with lashings of mascara, and some falsies if you dare!
Nude glossy lips, and a light dusting of pink blusher compliment this look perfectly!