Get Rachel McAdams fresh, modern and gorgeous red carpet look. This look is effortlessly chic which allows her own inner beauty to shine through. Her skin tone is like so many Irish women so choose a soft rosey blush to stay true to your complexion.
|Essence’s Soft Touch Mousse Make up €3.99|
|Essence’s Silky Touch Blush €2.99|
|Essence’s Colour and Shine mono eye shadow €3.29|
|Essence’s Quattro Eye shadow in “To Die for” €3.49|
|Essence’s Smokey Eye Mascara €2.99|
|Catrice’ Ultimate Colour in “Like my High Heals” €4.99|
- Start with a clean fresh face and apply a primer before applying your foundation.
- To achieve Rachel's perfect complexion apply Essence’s Soft Touch Mousse Make up to the face. Use concealer where needed.
- Apply some loose translucent powder to set the base for a flawless complexion.
- Apply Essence’s Silky Touch Blush to the cheekbones, keep the blusher soft to give just a subtle definition.
- To frame the eyes apply Essence’s Quattro eye shadow in "To die for". Use the cream colour as a base, apply it to the lid bringing it up to the crease. Use the lightest colour to highlight the brow bone and the tear duck. Then apply Essence’s Colour & Shine mono eye shadow in the Bronze colour all over the lid.
- Line the top lid with black eyeliner, then line the bottom lash line with the bronze eye shadow. Line the inner eyes with a gold pencil for extra effect.
- Curl your lashes then apply two coats of Essence’s Smokey Eye Mascara.
- To complete the look subtly line the lips with red lip liner and then fill in the lips with Catrice’s Lipstick in “Like My High Heels“, blot with a tissue then reapply.
If you have enjoyed reading this post please leave your reaction or a quick comment below