These are my 5 Beauty Tips to get Beach Body Ready - that’s if you're one of the lucky ones heading off to the sun this summer!
1. Exfoliator You should exfoliate at least once a week, this is essential for getting rid of dead skin cells. Dead skin cells and dirt sit on the surface of the skin clogging pores and make your skin look dull. This will help stop your skin looking tired and dull. Try using Simples Body Wash Exoliator. Remember always exfoliate before using self tanner so that the colour is applied evenly.
2. Hair Removal Cream Try using Nair Hair Removal Cream it's perfect for underarms, bikini and legs. it’s a sensitive formula that gently and effectively removes unwanted hair. You will have silky smooth skin in minutes. Always read the label.
3. Moisturise To maintain a pretty tan it's important to have well hydrated skin. Well moisturised skin looks a lot smoother and toned. So make sure to moisturise daily. Try out Ziaja Cocoa Body Butter.
4. Nail Polish If you want perfect hands and feet try a manicure and pedicure, this doesn’t have to be expensive you can do this a home. For your toe nails dare to wear colour and for your finger nails try a natural look. Try out Catrice’s range of nail polishes there’s something to suit all tastes.
5. Sun Protection When out in the sun you need to use a sun factor that can offer UVA and UVB protection. This will help prevent the suns rays damaging your skin. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin causing long term damage. Why not try Vichy Capital Soleil Sun Protection Oil SPF40.
Lets face it a radiant bronzed face and body is still the hottest beauty trend around, so if you want a tan the safe way is it to fake it, try using a self tanning lotion one that’s similar to you skin type so the results look natural.
If you have enjoyed reading this post please leave your reaction or a quick comment below