To recreate Fearne's look untie the shirt and tuck into the below denim skirt - Lace panel denim shirt, Miss Selfridge
Chambray button down skirt, www.topshop.com
Black lined blazer, www.riverisland.com
Black buckle wedge, Office
Vintage style soft leather satchel, http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/
Image from http://www.zimbio.com/
To recreate our second Fearne Cotton look, take the blazer, wedges and bag from look one and team with a simple black top and ............................
Beige cropped chino, http://www.riverisland.com/
Pink animal print scarf, http://www.awear.com/
FEARNE COTTON'S MAKEUP LOOK
Main Features of Fern Cottons Look
- Foundation - Natural and Powdered
- Eyebrows - Natural filling in any gaps with eyebrow pencil
- Eyes - Cream eye shadow on the lid and peachy colour in the socket line, black liquid liner and mascara
- Lips - Peachy Matt Lipstick
- Cheeks -Peachy blusher applied to the apples of the cheeks
No7 Stay Perfect Trio Eye shadow Renaissance 25, No7 Starfish Bronzing Powder, No7 Blush Tint Cream Blush 10 Clove, No7 Instant Radiance Foundation, No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick No 12 Angel Kiss (Last one on the right)
Re-Creating the Look
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize the skin.
- Apply a light coverage of foundation like - No7 Instant Radiance Foundation - and cover up any dark circles or blemishes with concealer.
- Apply some loose powder to set the base, then add some bronzer to the cheeks down the nose and across the forehead.
- Then apply peachy blush like - No7 Blush Tint Cream Blush 10 Clove - to the apples of the cheeks and blend for warmth.
- Apply an eyebrow pencil to the eyebrows filling in any gaps.
- On the eyes use the lightest colour in the No.7 Stay Perfect Trio Eye shadow Renaissance 25 over the entire eyelid then apply the darkest shade in the socket line blending well.
- Highlight the brow bone, inside corner of the eyes, over the cheekbones and the cupids bow with iridescent powder.
- Line the eyes with black liquid liner bringing it out to the edge creating a flick effect. Apply two coats of black mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- Lastly apply a matte lipstick in a peachy shade like - No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick No 12 Angel - to the lips, liner is optional, blot then re apply.
- If you apply balm to the lips, this will soften them while you are doing the rest of your makeup and will give you a base for your lip colour.
- When applying eyeliner, it helps if you pull your eyelid taught so that the skin doesn’t ruffle creating a broken line. Draw the line in one direction and then go over it in the other direction. Eyeliner is usually applied after eye shadow and before mascara.
If you have enjoyed reading this post please leave your reaction or a quick comment below